Sunbury County is located in central New Brunswick along the Saint John River. To the north lies Northumberland County and to the south is Charlotte County. On the west is York County and on the east lies Queens County. The Parish of Burton was set up in 1786 and included part of Blissville until 1834. Lincoln was erected in 1786 and included part of Blissville until 1834.
Parishes of Sunbury County: Blissville Burton Gladstone Lincoln Maugerville Northvield Sheffield
Last update:October 6, 2007 at 3:54:05 UTC