- Bronington is a village in the south east of Wrexham Borough County, on the A495 from Whitchurch to Ellesmere.
- This category represents to most eastern locality in North Wales surrounded by Malpas in West Cheshire,
- and Whitchurch, Wem and Ellesmere in Shropshire.
- Until there are sufficient websites for a separate category, this locality includes websites for areas as far
- west as Hanmer, whereas those as far north as Worthenbury on the B5069, are representred by the
- Bangor-on-Dee locality, whereas those for Penley are included in the Overton-on-Dee locality.
- South of the A495, Fenn's Moss nature reserve is included in this category, where the Llangollen Canal
- crosses from Ellesmere to Whitchurch, where the most southern village is Bettisfield.
Bronington Community Group
Volunteer collective of local residents producing a quarterly newsletter. . Includes archived editions, related links and contacts.
Bronington VAP School
Education for 4 to 12 years at Holy Trinity Bronington. Profile with prospectus, values, inspection report, governors, staff, breakfast and after school clubs, playgroup, friends association, newsletters, blog, and contacts.
Gallery offering art for sale, and picture framing service south of Higher Wych.
GenUKI: Bronington, Flintshire
History of the parish with church records, references for genealogical research, and map showing the boundary with respect to Wrexham and the ancient county of Flintshire.
Maetek Dogs and Marlbrook Stud
Breeders of German shepherd and chocolate Labrador dogs and also horses. Includes information on the animals, gallery, testimonials, social media, contacts and location west of Hanmer.
Wikipedia: Fenn's, Whixall and Bettisfield Mosses National Nature Reserve
Article updated by the public describing the lowland raised bog at the southern edge of the locality, over which the Langollen Canal navigates. Includes references and links to related articles.
Last update:November 29, 2016 at 21:40:15 UTC