- Bangor-on-Dee is a village south east of Wrexham, on the east bank of the River Dee, north of the A525
- from Whitchurch, and the south east of WBC represented by the Bronington category,
- via Cross Lanes and Marchwiel to Wrexham.
- The community council has the welsh name, Bangor-is-y-Coed, and across the Dee are Sesswick to the north west
- and Erbistock to the south west.
- Overton is directly south on the east bank of the Dee.
- The combined community council of Willington and Worthenbury is directly east, and websites for this area
- are included in the Bangor category, whereas those further east to Threapwood are represented
- by the Cheshire category, with websites for Hanmer and further south east
- are currently included in the Bronington category.
- The area north of of the River Dee, such as Wrexham Industrial Estate is represented by the Wrexham locality.
Bangor on Dee Community Council
Providing information, resources and details of the history of Bangor on Dee.
Bangor on Dee Salmon Anglers
Association supporting salmon, trout and grayling fishing on the Welsh River Dee at Bangor on Dee. View images, club events details and contacts.
An official guide to Bangor-on-Dee with details of local facilities and services and links of interest.
Undertakes 15 jump racing fixtures a year and offers race fixtures, ticket details and directions.
Buck House Hotel
Small family-run traditional inn presents information about the bar, restaurant, accommodation, tariff and location.
J Johnson and Son
Traditional cane furniture and basket makers present stock, including soft furnishings and rattan conservatory furniture. History of company, advice, opening times, enquiry contacts and location of showroom.
The Royal Oak
Offering food and a wide selection and beers and wines. Includes menus and images.
A historic country house providing award winning 5 star boutique bed and breakfast accommodation. Offers reviews and online booking.
Last update:December 1, 2016 at 13:37:37 UTC