- Peterston-super-Ely is a village on the River Ely in the north east of the county borough of the Vale of Glamorgan.
- This category is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the village and surrounding community
- to the north east boundary North Cardiff.
- This includes St Bride's super-Ely just west of the Cardiff boundary from St Fagans, and the St Georges's, the next village down stream.
- If no other locality is more suitable, this category includes the area between the M4, A4232 and A48, as far west as Ystradowen.
GenUKI: Peterston super Ely, Glamorgan
History, records for Llanwensan-Fawr Farmhouse and St Peter churches, genealogy information, and map from 1850 showing ancient parish boundaries.
Peterston Super Ely Church in Wales Primary School
Profile with presentations from classes year 1 to 6, information for parents and pupils, location and contacts.
Peterston super Ely Village
Village site offering what's on guides, details of the village and news.
Peterston-super-Ely Junior FC
Overview of football club with fixtures diary, archive of results, and conatrcs for coaches for each age group.
St Peter's Church Choir, Peterston-super-Ely
Photo gallery, events diary, monthly music scheme, links to library of learning files, related links, location and contacts.
Valeways’ Millennium Heritage Trail Walk No. 37
Details of a ridge and valley walk, with photos, map and directions [PDF]
Last update:November 16, 2016 at 22:33:02 UTC