Cilrhedyn is a hamlet and parish in east Pembrokshire, with its north, east and south boundaries with Carmarthenshire.  Formerlly the parish also included the east bank of the Afon Bardd, but in 1934 East Cilrhedyn was merged with the parish of  Cenarth, Carmarthenshire.
Trelach is to the south, Cwmorgan immediately on the east boundary where the Afon Bardd flows from the east, and forms the north boundary, south of  Capel Iwan.
The nearest locality to the west is  Tegryn.

GenUKI: Cilrhedyn
History and genealogy of the border parish south of Cenarth and north of Tre-Lech a'r Betws. Includes records from St Teilo church and chapels Reheboth, Panteg, Bryn Iwan and Capel Iwan, with links to maps.
[Mozilla]
Last update:
October 16, 2016 at 22:06:00 UTC
Regional
Science
Shopping
Society
Sports
All Languages
Arts
Business
Computers
Games
Health
Home
News
Recreation
Reference