- This category leads to website about the area in Monmouthshire administered by Trellech United Community Council.
- Besides the village of Trellech, this includes the rural area to the Wales boundary along the River Wye,
- including villages of Penallt, Whitebrook and Llandogoto Tintern, then to Devauden to the south,
- Llangwm to the south west Raglan to the west, and Mitchel Troy
- Community Council to the north west, south of the River Trothy (Afon Troddi)
The Babington Centre
Community resource developed from the village hall, for charity events and local organistions. Includes facilities, calendar, availability, booking, news blog, links to social media, and contacts.
GenUKI: Tryleg / Trelleck
History, church records, genealogical research information, with links to maps of the old parish.
The Inn at Penallt
Seventeenth century tavern with restaurant, offering bed and breakfast. Profile with details of facilities, tariffs, menus, opening times, links to reviews, video, social media and located towards the Wye Valley.
The Lion Inn
Village pub offering cider and beer from micro breweries, bar meals, takeaway pizzas, bed and breakfast or a self catering cottage. Profile with photo gallery, events, menus, accommodation tariff, opening times, contacts, links to reviews, social media and location.
Lost City of Trellech Project
Archaeological excavations, discoveries, events, volunteering, photo gallery and links to media publicity, merchandise for sale, contacts.
History, churches, historical buildings, photo galleries, community amenities and events, Friends of Pelham Hall, local sports and clubs, bus timetable, weather, maps, and news feed.
Redbrook Village Hall
History, local amenities, booking arrangements, events with contacts for tickets, directions and location map.
Trellech Primary School
Policies, staff, gallery of classes and pupils' work, advice for preschool parents, calendar, newsletters, visitor information contacts, links to social media and location in the village.
Trellech United Community Council
Admnsitration of the area, with agendas and minutes of meetings, contacts for Councillors and Clerk, with related links.
Last update:January 5, 2017 at 19:28:03 UTC