- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Treuddyn Council,
- south of Mold, and Nercwys, west to
- the boundary with Denbighshire at Eryrys Rhy-y-ceirw and Graianrhyd
- (where websites are included in the Llanarmon-yn-lal locality).
- This includes the rural area south around Rhydtalog to the boundary with Wrexham at Four Crosses,
- Bwlchgwyn and Brymbo, and east to Llanfynydd.
Cae Hic Livery and Riding Centre
Offers indoor arena, and hacking on local bridle paths, as well as BHS and NVQ, Diploma standards qualified instruction. Details of their horses, dedicated livery. prices, events, social media link and contacts.
Rhydtalog Self Catering Lodges
Offering holiday accommodation on the southern edge of the Clwydian Range. Includes of photo gallery details of detached units, surroundings, things to do, tariff, availability, contacts and location.
Local resource with village history, photo galleries, chapels and church, primary schools, organisations, groups, archive of newsletters, diary of events, and Councillor contacts.
Welsh medium primary school presents information for parents and pupils, with staff profile, introduction to classes, nursery, pupil councils and after-school clubs, diary and contacts. [bilingual]
Last update:December 6, 2016 at 20:52:47 UTC