- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Nercwys Council,
- south of Mold, and Gwernymynydd, west to
- the boundary with Denbighshire at Maeshafn, Eryrys and Nant
- (where websites are included in the Llanferres locality).
- This includes the rural area south around Pentre to the boundary with Treuddyn,
- and east to Leeswood
Nercwys Community Council
Blog with news on village administration, information for St Mary’s Church, Friends of Nercwys School, and booklet of history from 2000BC, and trails developed in 2004.
Information about the village including history, St. Mary's Church, Soar Chapel, school, annual show, Nercwys and District Rural Association, photo gallery and related links.
Grade 1 listed fortified border house offering three guest rooms. Details of accommodation, prices, booking contacts, day visitor fees, directions and maps of location north east of the village.
Last update:November 3, 2016 at 23:26:47 UTC