- Mold is one of the oldest towns in central Flintshire, population around 10,000, named after
- the mound on the west bank of the Alyn valley, site of a Norman motte and bailey castle.
- This category leads to websites about the town, and area surrounded by
- Gwernaffield to the north west on the south bank of the Alyn,
- Halkyn Council to the north of the Alyn,
- with Soughton (Sychdyn in Welsh) directly north of Mold.
- Mynydd Isa and Buckley to the east,
- Argoed Council southeast, Nercwys south, and
- Gwernymynydd south west.
Co-educational comprehensive school for ages 11 to 18. Provides the prospectus, exam results and information on the school.
Bryn Siriol Dental Practice
Offers company and staff details, services, pricing, and contacts.
Welsh dancing group based in the town, performing at locations in the region. Profile with forum, contacts and social media link.
Flintshire Local Voluntary Council
Umbrella and support organisation for over 1200 voluntary and community groups within Flintshire. Includes details of volunteer opportunities.
Mold Rugby Club
Offers information on fixtures and results, youth section, honours board and club news.
Mold Town Council
Community information with events diary, administration, meeting agendas, minutes and public notices. [English/Cymraeg]
The Parish of Mold
St Mary's Church, Mold. Includes information about parish events, a history of the church and prayer groups.
Theatre and cinema complex, presents its productions and films at the civic centre north of the Alyn. Includes events diary, hire details, online booking, social media links, and contacts. [English/Cymraeg]
Last update:November 23, 2016 at 23:46:26 UTC