- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Llanfynydd Council,
- south east of Treuddyn on B5101, around Offa's Dyke and the River Cegidog
- as it flows towards Wrexham, then east to Cefn-y-bedd.
- This includes the rural area west of the village around Bryn Common, south to the boundary with Wrexham at Brymbo.
- To the east is Hope Mountain and the village of Caergwrle, where websites are included in the Hope locality.
Clwyd Special Riding Centre
A special needs riding school set in over 30 acres with 24 horses and a range of accessibility aids. Also provides accessible accommodation.
The Cross Keys
Village pub with restaurant. hosting folk and quiz nights, and Sunday roast. Includes sample menus, opening times, social media link, location and contacts.
Apartment and Scandinavian style self catering lodges, adjacent to fly fishing lakes. Details include accommodation, terms, activities, directions, booking form and contacts.
Last update:November 19, 2016 at 19:01:43 UTC