- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Gwernymynydd Council,
- west of Mold, south of Gwernaffield west to the east bank of the River Alyn (Afon Alun),
- south to the boundary with Denbighshire at Loggerheads and Maeshafn
- (where websites are included in the Llanferres locality).
- This includes the rural area south of the A494, to the boundary with Nercwys.
Community Council records of meetings, development plan, events calendar, amenities with photo galleries, food co-op, clubs, centre hire, links to historical and quarry resources, and contacts for representative at local and national government.
Gwernymynydd CP School
Headteacher's welcome, profile of governors, archive of information for parents, including policies, prospectus, inspection report and PTA meeting records. Classes, councils, photos of activities, social media link, location and contacts.
Eighteenth century mansion offering bar, restaurants, eleven en-suite rooms, and venue for weddings. Includes details of facilities, menus, opening times, contacts and location in secluded woodland north of the village.
Last update:November 4, 2016 at 20:32:34 UTC