- Brynford Council, population around 1,000, consists of a village, south of Hollywell and the rural area south and west of the A55.
- To the east is the village of Pentre Halkyn, and south east Halkyn Mountain, which are represented by the
- Halkyn locality category, whereas areas to the south are represented by Lixwm.
- To the west of Brynford, the hamlet of Babell is within Ysceifiog Council area, which is represented by the Lixwm category.
- whereas those for areas further north west should be listed in the Caerwys locality category.
Welsh National League rugby club with team details, match reports and video clips.
Allerton Lodge Care Home
Set in 2 acres of land offering a home from home environment for people who suffer with mild mental health problems such as confusion, short term memory loss and early stage dementia.
Brynford and Calcoed
Includes information on local businesses, churches, clubs and pubs as well as a picture gallery and what's on guide.
Football club presents history, fixtures, results, Clwyd league table and contacts. [requires Flash]
Calcot Kennels & Cattery
Provides boarding and grooming services for dogs and cats. Images and contacts.
Holywell Golf Club
18 hole golf course and club rooms. Includes a course guide, fixtures and club news.
Pet Funeral Services
Information on burials, funeral services and memorial for pets. Includes a pet cemetery.
The Wendy House Day Nursery
A child centred nursery with 20 years of experience caring for young children. View images with parents information and the nursery facilities.
Last update:November 12, 2016 at 20:25:32 UTC