- Bagillt Council, population around 4,000, consists of a series of villages, along the south bank of the Dee Estuary,
- between Flint and Greenfield, served by the A548.
- Bagillt Council has its boundary with Hollywell, inland along the A5026 to the north west.
- This category lists websites inland to Watt's Dyke, whereas those for locations further inland
- to the south west are included in the Halkyn locality category.
1st Class Airport Transfers
Taxi transfer to any UK airport or seaport from Flintshire, Clwyd and the North Wales area.
Article from Wikipedia with information on the town and its history.
Bagillt Community Council
Introduction to Councillors, administration, powers, planning, archive of meetings, newsletter, publications, local organisations and contacts.
Bagillt Heritage Society
Includes paintings, poetry, songs and pictures of the locality. Some content in Welsh.
Bagillt History Club
Information on the history of the village. Includes photographs, publications, history, what's new and links.
Holywell Child Care Ltd
Offering full and part time child care with CCTV and secure finger print system, contacts and location details.
Private gym offering studio classes, with hair and beauty salon, and cryolipolysis clinic. Includes overview of equipment, opening times, links to social media, and location at Whelston.
Merllyn County Primary School
Introduction to teachers, policies, with information for parents and pupils, extra curricular clubs and contacts.
Pen y Bryn Care Home
Family run care home for men and women aged 65 and over who are experiencing difficulties with a dementia related condition. Set in almost two acres of gardens and wooded area.
Twitter: Ysgol Glan Aber CP
News from the primary school at Whelston.
Valley Cars Flintshire Ltd.
Private hire company offering short or long distance journey by chauffeured car or minibus. Includes door to door service for airport or seaport terminals for addresses within the county.
Last update:November 23, 2016 at 23:48:27 UTC