- This category leads to websites in the council area of Llandegla, with Llanarmon-yn-Ial to the north,
- with the Clwydian Range, and Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd to the west, Bryneglwys to the south west,
- and Maesyrychen Mountain to the south in Llantysilio council area, west of Llangollen.
- Llandegla Forest on the east boundary of Denbighshire, with Coedpoeth to the east in Wrexham,
- and Llanfynydd to the north east in Flintshire.
Coed Llandegla Forest
Privately owned recreation facility with mountain biking trails for beginners and family groups, more challenging routes for experienced bikers and picturesque walking trails.
Pub and restaurant presents history, events, photo gallery, menus, opening times, contacts and location.
Fauxdegla Shooting Ground
Range offering tuition, parties and corporate events. Overview of disciplines, simulated game, Olympic trap club, fixtures with results, opening times, accommodation suggestions and contacts.
Offering a choice of coarse and game fishing for anglers,cafe serving fresh fish, with bed and breakfast accommodation, holiday cottage, caravan and camping site, contacts, links to social media and location.
Llyn Rhys Campsite
Campsite offering walks with panoramic views of the Dee Valley, the Eglwseg Escarpment, Clwydian Range and the Llantysilio Mountains. Includes camp facilities and tariffs.
Last update:December 1, 2016 at 17:01:05 UTC