- This category caters for websites located in the Aberwheeler Community Council area of Denbighshire
- on the boundary with Flintshire at Nannerch.
- This includes websites along the River Wheeler, west from the Clwidian Range at Afon Wen represented by Caerwys,
- to the confluence with the River Clywd, and around the A541 which runs along the north back of the Wheeler.
- The village of Bodfari has its own community council, and until there are sufficient websites, to justify its own category
- these are listed here, whereas websites for further north are included in the Tremeirchion locality category.
- Those to the west of the River Clwyd are listed in the Trefnant locality category.
Bodfari Community Council
Official information about local administration north of the River Wheeler to the Tremerirchion on the west county boundary with the Clywdian Range. Details of meetings, plans, and contacts for Councillors.
Glan Clwyd Isa
Offering self catering and farmhouse bed and breakfast. Details of facilities blog, booking contacts and location west of the village.
Article updated by the public introducing the history and geography of the locality. Includes references and links to related articles.
Primary school with details of the infants and juniors classes, school news and parents information.
Last update:November 24, 2016 at 21:10:03 UTC