- This category is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the town of Rhymney in the north west tip of the county borough of Caerphilly.
- This category includes the area to the county boundary of Caerphilly with Brecon to the north,
- Tredegar to the east, and Merthyr Tydfil, to the west.
- Within the county borough of Caerphilly, this category includes any websites including Rhymney as the postal address.
- Those for areas further south should be listed elswhere in the Caerphilly County Borough category tree.
The Rhymney House Hotel
Offers en-suite accommodation with restaurant open to non-residents, and function rooms. Includes details of rooms, bed and breakfast tariff, opening times, directions and contacts.
Rhymney Railway - Wikipedia
Highlights the history of the railway with route details and references.
Official site of the Brewers with history, facts, news, match reports, and photographs.
Rhymney Town Council
Introduction to history, Councillors, meeting agenda and minutes, local events diary and local news.
Article by the public about the town. Includes history, organisations, people, references, and links to related articles such as the Pete Seeger's song "The Bells of Rhymney"..
Last update:October 7, 2016 at 10:19:17 UTC