- This category includes links to websites for those travelling to and from, and within Devon.
- This includes information and organisations related to airlines, airports, ferries, public transport, railways,
- buses, coaches, shuttles, taxis, limousines, car rentals, roads, motorways, and traffic reports.
- Where possible the major categories will be linked from here, such as
- Exeter Airport has links back to the locality where it is based, ten miles east of Exeter,
- The Transport category tree is for websites offering human transport.
- Sites for transport of goods are listed in the
- Business and Economy: Shipping, Storage, and Logistics categories.
Related categories 2
Antique and Hollywood Limousines
Details and examples of events and tariffs for vintage car and stretch limousine hire. Includes contacts in Barnstable, Exeter, Torquay and Woodbury.
Car Share Devon
Car share scheme for all individuals, businesses and communities in the county. Profile, FAQ and cost calculator.
Devon Diesel Society
Owners and operators of Class 04, D2246, Class 37, D6737 and Class 50, D402 locomotive, based and operated on the South Devon Railway from Buckfastleigh to Littlehempston, Totnes.
Devon Hovercraft Services
Company offering chauffeured 3-seater rides on land and water, at events, or individual hire in half, one and two hour slots. Profile with Information on the craft, for event organisers, terms, pricing and bookings, and locations at Bideford Quay and old Chivenor Aerodrome, Braunton.
Guide to travelling by train between Paignton and Exeter, via Dawlish along the Exe Estuary and seaside route. Includes season tickets, day trips, excursion ideas, FAQ and booking.
Last update:December 31, 2016 at 18:27:01 UTC