- This category lists websites for the north east area of the West Devon parish of Dartmoor Forest.
- Most websites in this parish have the postal town of the major conurbation to the
- south west, where those websites are listed; Princetown.
- The name Postbridge was given to the settlement, associated with the clapper bridge from Anglo-Saxon times,
- used by pack horses and carts carrying tin over the East Dart,from Dartmoor mines to stannary towns,
- supplemented in the eighteenth century by a three-arch granite bridge (both Grade II listed).
- Postbridge is now a hamlet, but gives its name to postal addresses as far south west as Two Bridges.
- where the B3212 meets the B3357 from Princetown to Dartmeet, represented by the Hexworthy locality,
- on the boundary of the Teignbridge parish of Widecombe-in-the-Moor,
- and the South Hams parish of Holne.
- This category includes websites for the area inside the parish of Dartmoor Forest north of the
- B3357 up the East Dart Valley, to include the hamlet of Bellever,
- then north along the B3212 to Letteford, where websites
- are included in the North Bovey category.
- Websites for areas to the north west are included here as far as Fernworthy, whereas Thornworthy is in
- the parish of Chagford, and those further north in Throwleigh category.
- The Beacon Villages are included in the South Zeal and Belstone categories.
Related categories 2
Babeny Farm Stable
Horse riding school with direct access onto open moorland around the East Dart, offering livery and trekking holidays. Profile of the farm, with photo gallery, facilities, events, contacts, social media links, location and directions for vehicles from Widecombe.
Manufacturers of weather satellite and remote sensing ground stations. Company profile, product range, technical support, weather data, webcam, and contacts
Guide to the village and surrounding Dartmoor. Includes photo galleries, local events, amenities, eating places, accommodation and buisinesses.
Postbridge Village Hall
Local resource for community groups, events. Includes administration committee, with meeting minutes, contacts for bookings, volunteering, links to social media.
Craft studio presents information on methods of making pots, showroom, cream teas, opening times and location map.
Seventh Wave Music
Ambient UK label featuring Nigel Shaw and Carolyn Hillyer. Includes catalogue of CD issues and online sales, women's workshops, concerts, and contacts.
Warren House Inn
Moorland pub claiming a fire has been burning since 1845. Includes history, menu, event diary, opening times, contacts, links to social media and local information,
Last update:December 30, 2016 at 22:09:43 UTC