This category represents the localities administered by North Devon District Council
- This includes parishes of Devon, north of Burrington, Chulmleigh, East Worlington and Witheridge,
- Then north, with Mid Devon to the east, through Rackenford, Knowstone, to East Anstey
- on the boundary with Somerset and Exmoor, Heading west along the Exmoor boundary are the
- North Devon parishes of West Anstey, Molland, Twitchen, west through North Molton to Brayford,
- then north through Challacombe and Parracombe.
- Brendon on Exmoor is another North Devon parish separated from the sea by Countisbury.
- Taking the A39 west from Exmoor, the Bristol Channel is first seen on the approach down to Lynmouth.
- The A39 then rises through the Lyn Valley before again heading west through the parish of Martinhoe to
- the major town of Barnstaple, leaving coastal parishes Trentishoe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor,
- Ilfracombe, Mortehoe and Georgeham, where the beaches facing the Atlantic Ocean,
- present the North Devon holiday resort of Woolacombe
Last update:January 4, 2017 at 21:53:11 UTC