- This category lists websites for the south east area of the West Devon parish of Dartmoor Forest.
- Most websites in this parish have the postal town of the major conurbation to the
- west, where those websites are listed; Princetown.
- Hexworthy is a small village above the south bank of the West Dart, which is
- crossed by an eighteenth century arch granite bridge (now Grade II listed).
- This category includes websites for the hamlet on the north bank, Huccaby, and the area within the
- east boundary of Dartmoor Forest parish to the confluence of the East and West Dart.
- This area is given to this name Dartmeet, which is also the boundary between the Teignbridge parish of
- Widecombe-in-the-Moor, and the South Hams parish of Holne.
- This category is for websites representing the areas accessible from the B3357 towards Two Bridges.
- whereas those further west are in Princtown, and those to the north are in the Postbridge category.
Related categories 2
Preservation of this heavy horse breed to offer trail riding days on the moor. Profile of the two and four legged teams with photographs, variety of rides subject to experience, archive of events, accommodation suggestions, contacts and location.
Anton Coaker English Timber Ltd.
Working farm and a sawmill selling sawn oak. green, dried timber or firewood, Dartmoor ponies, beef from belted and Riggit Galloways, lamb, hide rugs and granite. Details of activities, self catering barn and garden for holiday let, contacts for bookings and appointments.
Badgers Holt Dartmoor
Licensed restaurant offering lunches and cream teas, with outside seating on East Dart river frontage, and self catering holiday accommodation. Includes informationon the area, slide show, menu, apartment and function facilities, prices, contacts and location map.
Provides details of holiday accommodation, conferencing facilities, farm walks and tea rooms at this working farm near Dartmeet.
Offering residential outdoor activity training for corporate leadership, school trips and youth education. Overview of courses, facilities, booking information, links to social media, videos and maps for premises at Dartmeet and further into the moor south of Prince Hall.
The Forest Inn
Information about the country inn closed in the nineties, now home for start-up businesses.
Dartmoor pixie-based ornaments, and sheepskin products, available by online purchase of visiting the gift-shop at Dartmeet.
Prince Hall Hotel
Country house presents history and local information, details of interior, cuisine, special breaks,.and location near Two Bridges in the centre of Dartmoor.
St Raphael Chapel, Huccaby
History of building, Information on services, fundraising, availability for weddings, baptisms and funerals, video and photo gallery, news, directions and contacts for the church warden.
Wydemeet Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering
Offering holiday accommodation in remote setting above the village. Profile with philosophy, local activities, details of rooms, meal, renting the whole house, online booking, contacts, directions, links to location, videos, reviews and social media.
Last update:December 30, 2016 at 1:52:24 UTC