- This category represents the West Devon parish of Drewsteignton
- The village of Drewsteignton, and most of the parish is within the northern boundary of the Dartmoor National Park.
- The A3134 separatesDrewsteignton from Chagford to the south west.
- Whiddon Down separates the parish from South Zeal to the west.
- Websites for north of the A30 Expressway are represented by Spreyton, whereas the area administered by
- Mid Devon District Council to the north east are represented by the Cheriton Bishop.
- Within Dartmoor National Park, are the Teignbridge parishes of Dunsford to the east, and Moretonhampstead to the south.
Related categories 2
National Trust property page about this "last castle to be built in England". Includes information about opening times and facilities.
Organisation offering a summer school for artists and architects, short creative courses, and talks by contemporary artists. Profile with archive from exhibitions, accommodation options, booking details, social media links, and contacts towards Crockernwell.
The Drewe Arms
Thatched pub offering facilities for weddings and functions, with bunk rooms or en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation. Details of CAMRA listed interior, restaurant, with sample menu, blog of events, contact and village location.
Official information on administration of the village and this area of Dartmoor National Park. History with map and photographs of hamlets and countryside, local amenities, events blog, council,meetings, plans and contacts.
Local history, Holy Trinity church records, and genealogical research information, with map from 1850 showing the ancient boundary before road development.
Last update:December 24, 2016 at 20:50:04 UTC