- This category is for websites about or based in the parish of Burrator west of Princetown
- on Dartmoor.
- The parish is administered by West Devon Borough Council, comprising of three ancient parishes;
- Meavy, Sheepstor and Walkhampton.
- Websites confined to just one of these parishes are listed in the most appropriate of those categories, whereas
- this category includes websites that are for more than one of these parishes.
- Websites for the relatively newly developed settlement of Dousland, which spans the old boundary of
- Meavy and Walkhampton, around the B3212 from Yelverton to Princetown.
- are listed here.
Related categories 2
Based in Dousland and offering bespoke website design, e-commerce and search engine optimisation. Includes profile, services and contact information.
Victorian tavern in Dousland offering meals and recently refurbished en-suite accommodation. Includes menus, mic night programmes, bedroom facilities, photo galleries, login for guest book and contacts.
Burrator Parish Council
Agenda, minutes, audit and councillors, with archive of newsletters, plan, issues such as broadband, village hall hire,local walks and ownership of the Royal Oak Inn, Meavy.
Last update:September 7, 2016 at 13:33:42 UTC