- Axminster is a market town, population almost 5,800, in East Devon near the Dorset Border
- The parish of Axminster is on the confluence of the Rivers Yarty and Axe, crossed by
- the A35 from Dorset to Honiton.
- The Yarty forms the west boundary with Kilmington whereas on the east bank of
- the Yarty, Membury is the next parish north.
- This category includes websites for town and parish of Aximinster, including Churchill, and
- All Saints hamlets north to Chardstock, where the Axe forms the county border with Dorset.
- To the west of the town and River Axe, is the East Devon parish of Hawkchurch and the
- Dorset border, south to Uplyme, separating the Axminster parish from the English Channel.
- Directly west along the coast there is then the combined parish of Combepyne Rousdon.
- Directly south of the town, along the east bank of the River Axe, is the parish Musbury, and
- Axmouth to the coast.
Related categories 1
Axe Vale Festival
Details of weekend event at the showground, offering stands for crafts, hobbies, antiques, collectables, charities and local trades. Includes a floral marques, horticultural show, arena demonstrations, and entertainment for all ages.
Axminster Beer Festival.
An annual beer, cider and music festival, held around the beginning of July. Features the location, bands, photos and previous festivals.
Axminster Gateway to the Jurassic Coast
Official guide to the market town with history from 300 BC, historical sites, Heritage Centre, local directory of services, shops and attractions. membership details for Axminster Chamber of Commerce
Axminster Parish Church
St Marys the Virgin. Includes services, short guide to the church, parish directory and reports from the Youth group and Team Sunday.
Local guide includes shopping, business, property, eating out, accommodation and tourism.
Last update:January 3, 2017 at 19:20:02 UTC