This category tree is for websites about, or with addresses located within, the old parish of Alphington, which nowadays is regarded as a south west suburb of Exeter, since it is administered by the City Council of Exeter. Within the parish, the area of Marsh Barton has been developed, encouraging Exeter industries to relocate to new premises, in particular the Motoring industry.
- Alphin Brook flows through Alphington from west to east where a lock separates the tidal flow of the River Exe.
- This category includes the River Exe along its north west boundary, with the weirs reducing the tidal flow
- from the Exe Estuary, south east to the boundary with Exminster.
- Alphington forms the Exeter City Council boundary with Teignbridge District Council
- along its southern limits eastwards to Shillingford Abbey, and the parish of
- Ide, on its west boundary, where the A30 heads north west.
- The Exeter ward of Alphington, shares its Devon County Council Divisions with Cowick, and the ward to the north is St Thomas.