A small village situated 3,5 km south from the Vyné Hágy. The first written notice about the village is from the year 1330. The base for founding a settlement here was a Benediction monastery that arose in 1314. When it burned down in 1436 and monks left, the land became the ownership of the Mariássy family from Batizovce village, who successively divided the land between their vassals.
Last update:February 6, 2015 at 13:24:03 UTC